All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.21Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionVulgar is a Viking boy who longs for the glory days of raiding, pillaging and ermous beards. Life in the village of Blubber is so dull, it's all knitting and goat-herding and yawwwnnn. Vulgar feels it's up to him to introduce a bit of mayhem and chaos, and just as soon as he's finished juggling with elk manure, he's going to relish the challenge.
- Author BiographyOdin Redbeard (Author) We'd like to tell you all sorts of things about Odin Redbeard. We'd like to tell you he's a Viking who likes to pillage in his spare time. We'd like to tell you he lives on a fjord where he fishes from his longboat. We'd like to tell you that he wears a horned helmet when he goes down to the supermarket. But we can't tell you anything: Odin Redbeard is - you've guessed it - a pseudonym. His true identity must be kept secret... Sarah Horne (Illustrator) Sarah grew up in Derbyshire, mainly under a snowdrift. She spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts and gained a Masters degree at Kingston University. Sarah lives in London and specialises in funny, inky illustration and words for children's books.
- Author(s)Odin Redbeard
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVulgar the Viking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.