All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom singing and dancing to doing things with pickled herring - the villagers of Blubber are gifted in many ways. And they've decided to have a talent contest to prove it. Vulgar kws it's his time to shine. Will he perform his armpit 'music' or juggle some elk poo? No! He will act out a Viking legend, with fighting and dragons and giants and all that stuff. And he will win! Won't he?
- Author BiographyOdin Redbeard (Author) We'd like to tell you all sorts of things about Odin Redbeard. We'd like to tell you he's a Viking who likes to pillage in his spare time. We'd like to tell you he lives on a fjord where he fishes from his longboat. We'd like to tell you that he wears a horned helmet when he goes down to the supermarket. But we can't tell you anything: Odin Redbeard is - you've guessed it - a pseudonym. His true identity must be kept secret... Sarah Horne (Illustrator) Sarah grew up in Derbyshire, mainly under a snowdrift. She spent much of her childhood scampering in the nearby fields with a few goats. Then she decided to be sensible and studied Illustration at Falmouth College of Arts and gained a Masters degree at Kingston University. Sarah lives in London and specialises in funny, inky illustration and words for children's books.
- Author(s)Odin Redbeard
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleVulgar the Viking
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.