Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the histologic clues in diagsing the inflammatory dermatoses and neoplastic process of the vulva. The inflammatory dermatoses are divided into histologic patterns to aid recognition. Expert authors provide updates on ancillary techniques such as special stains, immuhistochemistry and chromogenic in situ hybridization when applicable. New advances in classifying squamous lesions as well as staging melacytic lesions are outlined. They include the recent CAP/ASCCP (College of American Pathologists and the American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology) lower agenital squamous termilogy for HPV-associated lesions and the 2009 AJCC (American Joint Committee on Cancer) staging system for melama. New advances in molecular findings and potential targeted therapy are discussed for the squamous, melacytic, adnexal and soft tissue tumors whenever it is pertinent. Vulvar Pathology will be a useful diagstic guide for general pathologists, pathology trainees, dermatopathologists, dermatologists, and gynecologic pathologists in rendering diagses in vulvar inflammatory dermatoses as well as melacytic, squamous, adnexal, and soft tissue neoplasms of the vulva.
- Author BiographyMai P. Hoang, MD Harvard Medical School Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Pathology Boston, MA USA Maria Angelica Selim, MD Duke University Medical Center Department of Pathology Durham, NC USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note161 black & white illustrations, 282 colour illustrations, 51 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1315 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byMai Hoang,Maria Angelica Selim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.