All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the methods of one of the world's most legendary traders, W.D. Gann, and puts his work in clear understandable terms. Gann developed a logical, easy-to-use method of trading that shows how to identify market turning points.
- Author(s)Gerald Marisch
- PublisherWindsor Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBrightwaters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWindsor Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/09/1997
- Weight717 g
- Width222 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.