WASTES 2015 - Solutions, Treatments and Opportunities: Selected Papers from the 3rd Edition of the International Conference on Wastes: Solutions, Treatments and Opportunities, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal,14-16 September 2015 by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2015)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a selection of papers from the WASTES 2015 conference, a platform for scientists and industries from the waste management and recycling sectors from around the world, who shared experiences and kwledge at the meeting. Covering discussions regarding the balance between ecomic, environmental and social outcomes, the development of invative techniques, tools and strategies on how wastes can be transformed into good ideas. Improving both the overall environmental performance and the understanding of the industry impact on the environment, as well as the options analysis for its improvement were key objectives of this conference. With this publication it is expected to take the scope of this event beyond the limits of its physical occurrence by providing both scientists, professionals and the general public with an instrument that is the materialization of the main contributions to WASTES 2015.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Weight816 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCandida Vilarinho,Fernando Castro,Mario Russo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.