All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionModeling, Simulation, Design and Engineering of WDM Systems and Networks provides readers with the basic skills, concepts, and design techniques used to begin design and engineering of optical communication systems and networks at various layers. The latest semi-analytical system simulation techniques are applied to optical WDM systems and networks, and a review of the various current areas of optical communications is presented. Simulation is mixed with experimental verification and engineering to present the industry as well as state-of-the-art research. This contributed volume is divided into three parts, accommodating different readers interested in various types of networks and applications. The first part of the book presents modeling approaches and simulation tools mainly for the physical layer including transmission effects, devices, subsystems, and systems), whereas the second part features more engineering/design issues for various types of optical systems including ULH, access, and in-building systems. The third part of the book covers networking issues related to the design of provisioning and survivability algorithms for impairment-aware and multi-domain networks. Intended for professional scientists, company engineers, and university researchers, the text demonstrates the effectiveness of computer-aided design when it comes to network engineering and prototyping.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptical Networks
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight976 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGeorgios Ellinas,Ioannis Roudas,Neo Antoniades
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.