All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWHO Classification of Soft Tissue and Bone is the fifth volume of the 4th Edition of the WHO series on histological and genetic typing of human tumours. This authoritative, concise reference book provides an international standard for oncologists and pathologists and will serve as an indispensable guide for use in the design of studies monitoring response to therapy and clinical outcome. Diagstic criteria, pathological features, and associated genetic alterations are described in a strictly disease-oriented manner. Sections on all recognized neoplasms and their variants include new ICD-O codes, epidemiology, clinical features, macroscopy, pathology, genetics, and progsis and predictive factors.
- Author(s)International Academy of Pathology,International Agency for Research on Cancer,J.A. Bridge,P. Hogendoorn,World Health Organization(WHO)
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleWorld Health Organization Classification of Tumours S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1352 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byChristopher D. M. Fletcher
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.