All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.38
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.83
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.45
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to Do if it Happens to You! is full of essential war-survival instructions. A guide packed with facts and tips on how to save food, what to do if you are evacuated and much much more, this book provides a fresh and exciting insight into the history of World War II. White Wolves Non-fiction is a guided reading scheme which takes a high-interest approach to core geography, history and science topics. These books are ideal for classroom and topic libraries, and for teaching n-fiction literacy skills in a curriculum context.
- Author BiographySeries Consultant Gill Matthews is a literacy consultant and writer, and series editor for several major literacy programmes. She was involved in the development of the non-fiction element of the Primary Framework for teachers, and is a leading advocate for the need for quality non-fiction in literacy teaching.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWhite Wolves Non Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and graphics
- Weight108 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest Agefrom 7 to 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.