All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe first step in actualizing the physical, is to realize that there is more than just the physical at work. Whole matrices of forms coincide to create the conditions for your spirit's journey, and in order for the body to be understood, its context and relationship to the whole must be considered. In ancient cultures around the world, the body was seen as the tool or vessel of the spirit, formed and developed to be a bridge between the world of the unseen, from which we come, to this world that we see and feel around us. In ancient Kamit, they understood the body to be the sacred temple of the Creator, through which divine energies could be made manifest in this realm. In keeping with our cultural discipline, the body must be kept clean, and should purified on a daily basis in order that the Divine has as clear a channel as possible to exist in this realm in and through us. This is the divine function of Wadjet Yoga- to solidify your connection to the Source of all things, and make you excellent.
- Author BiographySeshat Sat'Heru has been studying yoga for many years across three continents. Besides being a cerified yoga teacher, she is a Hmt Ntr (High Priestess) of the goddess Wadjet, and Wab (Purification) Priestess of the Temple of Anu. In addition to Wadjet Yoga: Understanding Serpent Power, she is the author of three children's books: Mas Heru: Birth of an Ancient King, which details the origins of Christmas so that children can connect with their own culture through the holiday period; Kamitic Stories for Children, a collection of seven tales based on ancient African divine stories; and First Words in Medu Ntr, a colorful picture book of ancient Kamitic language for children. Watch for her upcoming works, Wadjet Yoga Volume One: The Workout Journal, a page by page description of each set written about in this book, with pictures of each posture and movement as well as space for notes and revelations that arrive as a result of the meditations and spiritual work; Wadjet Yoga: Volume Two, which details the practice of developing emotional peace and integrity through Wadjet Yoga; and Amma Su En Pa Neter: The Way of the Kamitic Woman, which describes her healing journey from a woman of Western-influenced mind to her rightful place as an African woman.
- Author(s)Seshat Tutankhwadjet
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.