CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 features review and warm-ups, higher basics, more stances, hand techniques, kicking and blocking, improving footwork, kata (pinan nidan and bunkai, pinan sandan and bunkai), sparring, and self-defense techniques.
- Author BiographyMarlon Moore is a fifth-degree black belt in karate. He founded the Arizona Wado Karate association in 1976. Moore has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles. Ray Hughes is a sixth-degree black belt who first began his wadu-ryu karate training in 1976. He was a senior student of sensei Marlon Moore. Hughes has competed in Japan, America, Canada and England, winning many national titles.
- Author(s)Marlon Moore,Ray Hughes
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.