All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe song Riders on the Storm by artists The Doors is a theme running through this American western vel, set in western Montana. It's a cowboy ranching story of two couples falling in love, interwoven with American Indians, horses and rodeos, and faithful cattle dogs. Beginning in 1949 the main character, a young rancher, is sent to the Korean conflict, and his plane is shot down in aerial combat. A murder occurs, creating a puzzling mystery for the characters of this fast moving book. As the saying goes, Who dun it? Spanning seven decades, and based on the author's personal experiences and others, this historical vel WAIT ... WAIT FOR THE THUNDER has a lightning flash ending.
- Author(s)Buck Jones
- Date of Publication21/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.