All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionWait a Minute, I Have to Take Off My Bra is an anthology celebrating the most female of body parts, the breasts. From light-hearted memories of the first buds of puberty to heart wrenching accounts of breast cancer, these stories and poems run the gamut of experiences and emotions. A portion of all profits will be donated to the Breast Cancer Society of Canada.
- Author BiographySince 1998, InkSpotter Publishing has been finding the right words in books and newsletters, articles and essays, poetry and fiction. We now focus on publishing books in the health and lifestyle categories, as well as children's books under the Teddy's Ink imprint.
- Author(s)Inkspotter Publishing
- PublisherInkspotter Publishing
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInkspotter Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDarcelle Adams-Frank,Dr Betty Dobson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.