Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.64Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionA chance encounter puts Grace Cooper back in touch with her first love that she was never able to forget. Eight years before she had been a disillusioned teenager, with a complicated home life and Robert was her one steadying influence. However, a summer of adventure ultimately tore them apart and ever since Grace has been seeking a new life to escape home forever and fill the void that Robert left in her heart. Once Robert stumbles upon her again, he is determined to stay in her life and erase the mistakes of the past. Although Grace has a secret that she has to share and Robert has some unfinished business of his own. Can they conquer the demons of their past and deal with what the future has in store? A young love that has refused to die begins to re-ignite but with it comes further revelation and heartache.
- Author BiographyHayley Oakes lives in Blackpool, England with her husband and daughter. She loves reading angst ridden romance and hates cliffhangers. She enjoys writing just as much as reading.
- Author(s)Mrs Hayley Oakes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.