Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionA husband who suddenly dies, a lover who regrets and a stalker who wants to possess. All are linked through one woman, and she has idea what lays in wait for her. When Sara's husband suddenly dies, twenty years of marriage that made her loose much of herself, her self-respect, confidence and hope of love are over. The only reason she hadn't lost all hope, all confidence, but was able to cling to some of it was Benjamin. Her first love, best friend and the only person she ever trusted eugh to share her desires, dreams and successes with. If only she hadn't. When Sara tells Benjamin about Henry's death she realizes what she did by being so open. When he offers to come to her, to hold and help her, she panics and cuts all ties with him. However Benjamin isn't as easily deterred as Sara thinks. For twenty years he had waited, w the time has come to get her back. Yet while Lisa struggles with her freedom and Benjamin fights for her heart, ather plans to have Sara, to possess her and to deliver her to God when he is done with her. This story is t just ather romance with a happy end, but also the story of surviving emotional abuse, domestic violence and obsessive love. For each sold hardcopy I will donate $0.50 to an organization that helps abuse vicitms. 1 out of 4 relationships is abusive, help me help those victims.
- Author BiographyNicole Kiefer was born in Germany, where she finished a secondary public school. She always loved to write, but had a hard time in school with it, because her stories where strong but her spelling and grammar as well as punctuation weak. Only after she finished school she was diagnosed with Dyslexia, enabling her to find her own way to deal with it. When she moved to France in 2002, she began to write about her experience, collected them in a Website that quickly reached unimaginable visitor counts. In 2005, a small publisher discovered her and took a chance by asking her if he could publish her collected information, and essays as book. She agreed and in April 2006 her first book was published. Promoting her book, she ran into constant criticism even insults about her inability to spell perfectly. Angered not by the fact that people complained, but about the way they complained, Nicole Kiefer sat down and wrote another book. Remembering her school time and the years after, until she found out that she had a disability, and was not just plain stupid. Telling her story she tried to reach people and make them understand that not the spelling was the important thing, but the story and it's meaning. In December 2006 her story was published with the same publishing house. When she and her family immigrated in 2007 to Canada, making it her permanent chosen home, she stopped writing, focusing on establishing her new life. In 2011 she was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, and knew that at some point she would be unable to continue to work as a cook. Beside work, she began to study English, knowing that when the time came she wanted to go back to writing. While doing so she realized that for some reason English was easier for her, even with dyslexia. With the help of several programs, and her family she was now able to write mostly error free, not leaving much to do for an editor. She shows great imagination and love for detail, while telling her stories. When in 2014 she reached the point where she could no longer work as a cook, she began to write again, Waiting in the Wings is her first Novel to be published, but it won't be the last.
- Author(s)Nicole Kiefer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.