Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are you waiting on God for? Are you frustrated or anxious because you don't see God moving in your life? Are you tempted to give up and walk away from all that God has promised you? Don't quit in the middle of your journey! Choose to run to God, lean on Him, trust Him, and purpose in your heart to wait on God matter how long it takes. Waiting on God Well: How to Prevent Breaking Down on Your Way to Your Breakthrough provides insightful tips, practical action steps, and inspiring Bible verses to encourage you to keep walking through whatever valley, desert, or wilderness you are in. This book will help you t just go through your situation but grow through it. It will remind you to believe God for the impossible and trust Jesus for the incredible!
- Author BiographyNancy Gavilanes is a writer, speaker, life coach and evangelist who has a passion to encourage people to grow in their love for and their faith in God! She has a master's degree in journalism from NYU and has written for The New York Times. She has studied at the New York School of the Bible and has gone on short-term missions trips to five countries. Nancy is the Founder of www.AboundingFaith.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Gavilanes
- Date of Publication06/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.