All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $10.56Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $40.99Trending at AU $51.81
- AU $12.39Trending at AU $19.14
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $22.90
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $36.19
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $19.91
About this product
- Description<i>When GodDoesn't Listen</i> by Francis Chan- Prayer should t be taken lightly in connection with individual and communal sin. </p><i>Submission through</i><i>Prayer</i> by James MacDonald - Prayerful submission enables us to experience God s grace and peace. <i>Waiting On God</i> by John Ortberg- Waiting on the Lord is the hardest work of hope. <i>Why We Shouldn't Give Up On Prayer </i>by Bill Hybels- We must persevere through hindrances to prayer.
- Author BiographyFrancis Chan is the founder of Eternity Bible College. His first book, <i> Crazy Love</i>, has sold over 175,000 copies in its first year. Francis and his family make their home in Southern California. Born in London, Ontario, Canada in 1960, James MacDonald received his Masters Degree in 1988 from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois and his Doctorate from Phoenix Seminary in 1996. James is founding pastor of Harvest Bible Chapel. Harvest Bible Chapel is a church based upon prayer, boldness in evangelism, exposition of God s Word, and contemporary worship. Harvest is composed of many new Christians and has grown to more than 13,000 worshippers in its sixteen-year history, meeting in six locations. John Ortberg is the senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of <i>Faith & Doubt</i>; <i>When the Game Is Over, It All Goes Back in the Box</i>; <i>God Is Closer Than You Think</i>; <i>The Life You ve Always Wanted</i>; <i>Everybody s Normal Till You Get to Know Them</i>; <i>If You Want to Walk on Water, You ve Got to Get Out of the Boat</i>; <i>Love Beyond Reason</i>; and (with Kevin Harney) the multimedia curriculum <i>Old Testament Challenge</i>. Bill Hybels is the founding and senior pastor of Willow Creek Community Church in South Barrington, Ill., and chairman of the board for the Willow Creek Association. The bestselling author of more than twenty books, including <i>Axiom</i>, <i>Holy Discontent</i>, <i>Just Walk Across the Room</i>, <i>The Volunteer Revolution</i>, <i>Courageous Leadership</i>, and classics such as <i>Too Busy Not to Pray</i> and <i>Becoming a Contagious Christian</i>, Hybels is known worldwide as an expert in training Christian leaders to transform individuals and their communities through the local church.
- Author(s)Bill Hybels,Dr James MacDonald,Francis Chan,John Ortberg
- PublisherOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleToday's Teachers of the Bible
- Place of PublicationIllinois
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio, Div of Domain Communications
- Weight109 g
- Width168 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time122
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.