All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been over a thousand years since his family mourned his death. But Richard Green is alive again, and desperate to find his wife. Is she among the thousands still waiting to be revived? Or has he lost her forever? He doesn't kw, but for some reason, his attempts to find out are being deliberately blocked by some of the people around him. Some of whom are t what they seem. In fact, some of them aren't even people at all! After encountering a group of protesters it becomes obvious that the only chance of finding what's happened to her is to help them, and that's when he finds himself at the centre of a struggle that spans more than one Earth and threatens his very existence. But if putting his life on the line is the only way he can find out what's happened to Helen, that's what he's prepared to do. In a world full of immortals, someone has to die!
- Author(s)Alex Oldham
- Date of Publication08/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.