All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionDeep within our own Unites States Government and elements within and outside our nation, there appears to be an insidious plot to destroy our Christian heritage and our American way of life. This will never happen as long as our citizens are armed as provided for in our Constitution. Unfortunately, most citizens are immersed in their day-to-day activities to provide for their families and do t have the time to sift through and analyze the wealth of information provided by modern techlogy. Those that have the time to monitor the internet and other media are flooded with information, much of which is disinformation. This causes uncertainty, fear, worry and stress on our citizens. This Decision Paper puts together seven situations that, if t acted upon and corrected, will destroy this great nation. All nations should realize that if America, as the world kws it is destroyed, the free world will cease to exist.
- Author(s)Colonel Ellis D Bingham Usa Retired
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.