All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe key to having a positive, happy, faith-filled day is to start each morning setting your mind in the right direction. It's easy to lie in bed thinking: I don't feel like going to work. I don't want to deal with these children. I didn't exercise yesterday. We don't realize it, but that's setting the tone for a lousy day. If you don't intentionally set the tone for the day, negative thoughts will set it for you. WAKE UP TO HOPE will help you begin each morning grateful, thinking about God's goodness, expecting His favor, and laying the foundation for a blessed, productive day.
- Author BiographyJOEL OSTEEN is the author of eight New York Times bestsellers and is the senior pastor of America's largest congregation, Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. His televised messages are seen by more than 10 million viewers each week in the United States, and millions more in 100 nations around the world. VICTORIA OSTEEN is the author of the New York Times bestseller, Love Your Life, and together with her husband Joel, writes a devotional, Today's Word, that is sent each day to over 2 million online subscribers.
- Author(s)Joel Osteen,Victoria Osteen
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Read byVictoria Osteen
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time480
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.57
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.51
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.43
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.91
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.