All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA small community on New Zealand's Tasman Bay is suddenly overwhelmed by a bloodthirsty madness. There are fourteen survivors. Trapped in by a strange force-field called the '-go', cut off from the world outside, they must pull together, bury the dead and face their fears. Because whatever caused the insanity is still at large. And it hasn't finished with them yet. Wake is a riveting tour-de-force. A book about extreme events, ordinary people, heroic compassion - and invisible monsters.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Knox is one of New Zealand's leading writers. She is the author of ten novels, including The Vintner's Luck (longlisted for the Orange Prize 1999). Elizabeth was made an Arts Foundation Laureate in 2000 and an Officer of the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2002. She lives in Wellington with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Knox
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight304 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.