All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the Third Edition of Waking God: The Journey Begins. The Waking God Trilogy is t about the doom and gloom that organized religions would have you believe. It is t about an Armageddon style 'end times' that pits good against evil in some final battle where religious dogma is triumphant. Yes, there is a final battle of sorts, but as Mantrella says, It is t about saving humanity, it never has been. While the Trilogy comes down hard on organized religion and its 'worn out dogma, ' it is t atheistic. Instead, it totally rejects the idea of some schizophrenic super-being that loves to punish and reward its servants, and recognizes a Universal consciousness of which we are all a part. It ackwledges that within each of us there is a 'god seed' that is waiting to experience an awakening brought on, as in any major evolution, by t only environmental, but also social, ecomic, and political stress that will help to create a spontaneous evolution in humanity. Or, if allowed to remain dormant, this same seed will be our undoing. The prophecies all speak of a choice. Nostradamus, the Hopi, the Mayans, the I Ching, the Riddles of DaVinci and the Tarot speak to a time of choosing. Hidden codices, books of revelation, and ancient sacred texts also speak of this time of choosing. That time is upon us. The elements are all there. From bursts of energy from the center of our galaxy to the scientific discoveries about the true nature of our reality, the puzzle nears its completion. .. .make the Da Vinci Code look like a church hymn.... It should make you think. Calling it provocative is an understatement. ...groundbreaking and revolutionary ideas .... Epic in scope ....
- Author BiographyPhilip F. Harris was born in Massachusetts and currently resides in Maine. He received his degree in Political Science from The American University in Washington, D.C. and has worked at every level of government. He currently works in special education. He is co-author of the controversial WAKING GOD series, coined a spiritual thriller, which was first released 6'06 and was re-released in '09 with a new publisher. The Third Edition was released by All Things That Matter Press. His second novel, A MAINE CHRISTMAS CAROL was released by Cambridge Books in 2'07. His third book (non-fiction), JESUS TAUGHT IT, TOO: THE EARLY ROOTS OF THE LAW OF ATTRACTION, 2nd edition was released by ALL THINGS THAT MATTER PRESS. His fourth book, RAPING LOUISIANA: A DIARY OF DECEIT was released by Cambridge Books in 2007. POLARIZING YOUR LIFE TOWARDS PERFECTION is published by Cambridge Books. WAKING GOD BOOK II: THE SACRED ROTA was originally published by Literary Road Press. See the series, COLLECTED MESSAGES: GUIDES FOR PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION at ALL THINGS THAT MATTER PRESS. Mr. Harris is a nationally syndicated and featured writer for The American Chronicle and has a blog called ALL THINGS THAT MATTER. He is spiritual growth expert on SelfGrowth.com. More information on his works can be found at: http: //allthingsthatmatterpress.com, http: //philipharris.blogspot.com, http: //wakinggod1.blogspot.com, http: //www.wakinggod.com. A certified Holistic Life Coach, Mr. Harris offers guidance to those seeking to take control of their body, mind and spirit. Brian L. Doe was born in Ogdensburg, New York, and grew up on the shores of the St. Lawrence River. From a young age, he recognized his passion for the written word and committed himself to the pursuit of writing. He received a Bachelor's Degree in writing from St. Lawrence University, and a Master's Degree in secondary education from the State University of New York at Potsdam College. His first novel, Barley and Gold, was published in 2001 and again in 2008 along with his second book, The Grace Note. He is also coauthor of the trilogy Waking God with Philip F. Harris. Mr. Doe is an English teacher in Upstate New York where he lives with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Brian L Doe,Philip F Harris
- PublisherAll Things That Matter Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAll Things That Matter Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.