CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.30
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.06
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the New York Times best-selling author of The Red Hat Club comes a hilarious story of marriage and love and second chances. When Elizabeth Mooney escaped the shame of her white trash family to marry Howell Whittington, the crown prince of her small town, she never dreamed that thirty years later, she'd end up trapped in a loveless marriage to the cruel banker who's foreclosing on all her friends. Then Howe has a stroke in church, and when he wakes up, he's at the mercy of all his appetites and emotions, telling the truth with filters. Transformed, Howe wants to be a real husband, which scares the socks off proper, repressed Elizabeth. Setting out to right past wrongs, Howe blackmails the town's baddies into doing the right thing. The ensuing hilarious roller-coaster ride wakes up t only Elizabeth and their marriage but the whole town and its hidebound institutions. Haywood Smith's sharp wit and keen observations about men, mothers-in-law, marriage, and small-town Southern living will having you laughing and reading long into the night.
- Author BiographyHaywood Smith is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of The Red Hat Club and The Red Hat Club Rides Again. She lives in Buford, Georgia.
- Author(s)Haywood Smith
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width141 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.