All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBreast cancer has reached near epidemic proportions. Once a relatively rare disease, it w affects millions of women. What can we do to protect ourselves? Christine Horner has the prescription: Eat healthy foods, add a good dose of certain supplements, get the rest and exercise we need and avoid things that are bad for our bodies. We each have a Warrior Goddess in us and it's time to set her free. Dr. Horner lost her own mother to breast cancer. She decided then that her mother's death would t be in vain. Using the metaphor of the Warrior Goddess, this book explains what Ayurveda, an ancient system of healing, describes as our inner healing intelligence. It, also, explores the various foods and supplements that enable women to prevent and successfully fight breast cancer, as they claim the healthy body that should be theirs. Dr. Horner has added a new chapter to the updated third edition of her award-winning book. In The Spiritual Journey of Breast Cancer, she describes why cancer is a wake-up call, a time-out in which women can turn inward to evaluate their lives with the intent to restore good health and learn how to receive, allow, trust and surrender as they cultivate their relationship with their intuition and a higher power. The final part of WAKING THE WARRIOR GODDESS presents Dr. Horner's Thirty-Step Program for reclaiming health and defeating breast cancer. Each step is presented as a new custom to implement into one's daily life. The programme focuses on those nutrients and activities that bring health, vitality and longevity to women. In addition, this book includes an extensive, newly updated resources section for obtaining the particular nutrients and products that our bodies need to become and stay strong and healthy.
- Author BiographyChristine Horner is a internationally recognised surgeon, author, professional speaker and relentless champion for women's health, residing near San Diego, California. Her work has been widely recognised by such different venues as Oprah's Angel Network, the YWCA and Glamour magazine. A popular, charismatic speaker, Dr. Horner has both educated and inspired countless women and men to live a healthier lifestyle.
- Author(s)Christine Horner
- PublisherBasic Health Publications
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Bergen,NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBasic Health Publications
- Out-of-print date05/12/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.