All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat town has the longest name in the world? What is Welsh rarebit? Where can you see an underground waterfall? Discover the answers to all of these questions and learn all about Wales and the people who live there. Explore the farms and wild landscapes of the countryside, and discover the many islands off the Welsh coast. See the cities of Cardiff, Swansea and St Davids, and read about the castles for which Wales is famous. The Fact Cat series takes children at nursery age through to Key Stage 1 and above on a journey to discover the world around them, learning about a vast array of subjects on the way from space and science to ancient history and geography!
- Author BiographyAlice Harman is an experienced author of books for children.
- Author(s)Alice Harman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Cat: United Kingdom
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight82 g
- Width133 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.72Trending at AU $84.85
- AU $59.00Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $57.83Trending at AU $59.36
- AU $48.42Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $80.40
- AU $22.35Trending at AU $25.77
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.