All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe revolutionary interval-walking program in Walk Off Weight helps readers lose three times more weight than traditional steady-state walking plans. This cookbook has 150 easy, gourmet-on-the-go meals that provide the nutrients they need to fuel their workouts. Eating right is simple - and delicious - with meals like Banana Pancakes with Maple-Walnut Syrup; Tex-Mex Turkey, Mango, and Pineapple Wraps; and, velvety Chocolate Pudding Cake.
- Author BiographyHeidi McIndoo, MS, RD is a registered dietitian, nutrition consultant, and freelance writer. She is a member of both the American Dietetic Association and the International Culinary Association. McIndoo lives near Boston with her family.Michele Stanten is the fitness director for Prevention magazine. An ACE-certified fitness instructor, she created the Walk Off Weight program. Stanten lives in Pennsylvania with her family. PREVENTION(r) is the #1 healthy lifestyle brand and the largest health magazine in the United States, with a total readership of nearly 11 million.
- Author(s)Heidi McIndoo
- PublisherRodale Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press
- Out-of-print date07/11/2013
- Content Note16 page colour photo insert, 2 colour throughout
- Weight649 g
- Width190 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.