All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionPrayer is a great gift. Through prayer you find your place in the universe. Your wounds are healed. Your soul is comforted. You find unity with God. Prayer makes you a force for change in your world. When you pray you access your power with God. Walk In The Light is an instruction manual for learning about intercessory prayer. It is a workbook you can use to make tes and refer to often. Through prayer you can build a relationship with God that is beyond your wildest dreams! What are you looking for in your church? Do you want to see people healed? Do you want your church to grow? Walk In The Light will give you the tools to make it happen!
- Author BiographySandra Rone Mireles is the author of two previous books in the FROM A LAYMAN'S POINT OF VIEW series. She serves as Prayer Ministry Coordinator with her husband Sam Mireles at The Church of Humble in Humble, Texas. Ms. Mireles specializes in intercessory prayer. Her 49 years as a believer as well as her recent years of service as a dedicated prayer minister enables her to speak with authority as a leader in prayer. Ms. Mireles has a B.S. in Healthcare Administration and is devoting herself to prayer and teaching people how to pray after a career in healthcare and regulatory compliance in clinical research.
- Author(s)Sandra Rone Mireles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.