Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Miranda Barnes first sees the sleepy town of St. Yvette, Louisiana, with its moss-draped trees, above-ground cemeteries, and her grandfather s creepy historic home, she realizes that life as she knew it is officially over. Almost immediately, there seems to be something cloying at her. Something lonely and sad and . . . very pressing. Even at school and in the group project she s been thrown into, she can t escape it. Whispers when she s alone, shadows when one is there to make them, and a distant pleading voice that wakes her from sleep. The other members in Miranda s group project, especially handsome Etienne, can see that Miranda is in distress. She is beginning to understand that, like her grandfather before her, she has a special gift of communicating with spirits who still walk the town of St. Yvette. And matter where she turns, Miranda feels bound by their whispered pleas for help . . . unless she can somehow find a way to bring them peace.
- Author BiographyRichie Tankersley Cusick is the author of numerous horror novels, including The House Next Door, April Fools, and several Buffy the Vampire Slayer books. She lives in Lenexa, Kansas.
- Author(s)Richie Tankersley Cusick
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.