All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrenda Hodge was last person sentenced to death in Australia. Here, in this autobiography, Brenda tells the reader how she obtained a degree whilst in Gaol, and how after serving 12 years she discovered the rest of her family after her mother had sold her to men as a child.
- Author(s)Brenda Hodge
- PublisherBonnier Publishing Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Five Mile Press Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/04/2009
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.