All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionBecome Aware! In this amazingly autobiographical book and guide to the inner realms, Paul Anthony Cooper shows how intuition is an important resource that can contribute to our success in life. Will you allow it to be the guiding force in your life? Let your Higher Self lead you forward. With practice, you'll begin to understand the hidden, untapped power within you. The key to it is available to all. Master it and your life will never be the same again! Open the door that allows you to step onto the pathway of spirituality. Have you belonged to the same church and felt comfortable within that community, yet still have a hankering within you that yearns for something more? Then this book is for you. It is for all seekers who still lack the insights they have been searching for.
- Author BiographyPaul Anthony Cooper, was born in Christchurch, New Zealand to middle-class parents. He was the eldest of four boys. His mother, Joyce, was brought up on meditation, prayer, spiritual healing. It was from this background that Paul's own spiritual experiences and spiritual journey began and has continued to this day. It was from those experiences and inner teachings that inspired this book.
- Author(s)Paul Anthony Cooper
- PublisherPaul Anthony Cooper
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationPalmerston North
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintPaul Anthony Cooper
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight225 g
- Width145 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.