All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Rise of the Goverr, uber-villain Philip Blake journeyed from his humble beginnings directly into the dark heart of the zombie apocalypse, and became the self-proclaimed leader of a small town called Woodbury. In Book Two, The Road to Woodbury, an incent traveller named Lilly Caul wound up in the terrifying thrall of Phillip Blake's twisted, violent dictatorship within Woodbury's ever-tightening barricades. In The Fall of the Goverr, Part One, classic characters from both the comic and television series, including Rick, Michonne and Glenn, finally made their appearance in the Walking Dead vel series, only to discover that the Goverr is a very dangerous enemy. Now, after a pulse-pounding series of events, the Goverr and Rick face off one last time, and only one of them will be left standing ...
- Author BiographyRobert Kirkman is an American comic book writer. His first creation was Battle Pope, which he co-wrote with Tony Moore, and in 2003 they began the comic book series The Walking Dead, set in a George A. Romero zombie movie-inspired world. Jay Bonansinga is a thriller writer and screenwriter, whose novels have been translated into nine languages. His debut novel, The Black Mariah, was a finalist for a Bram Stoker award.
- Author(s)Jay Bonansinga,Robert Kirkman
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleThe Walking Dead
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight208 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJulie Crisp
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.