All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionEbony, Nikki and Mia are about to take the city by storm. They have it all beauty, brains and success. And most importantly they have each other. Ebony is the whole package. She is beautiful, bright and talented. Unfortunately she was burned once and vowed to never love again. But never say never. Because once she meets Devin James, a brother so tall, dark and handsome almost woman can resist him. She may have to let her wall down and walk over it like a bridge that merges her soul to Devin's. Is he too good to be true or a sign that good men still exist? Nicole is successful in every area of her like except love. She has been dating the same man for over two years. He is a handsome and successful attorney. Will he finally commit to her and put a ring on it or is it time for them to go their separate ways? Mia is a self-proclaimed housewife without a husband. All of her life she has depended on her beauty to get what she wants. Now as she approaches the big 30 will all of her tricks and games finally catch up to her?
- Author BiographyCinelle Gates is a publisher author, blogger, entrepreneur and motivational speaker. She was a featured author at Barnes and Nobles new author spotlight. Cinelle is a Georgia native and currently resides in Atlanta, GA.
- Author(s)Cinelle Gates
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.