All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $36.77Free postage
- AU $40.37Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.04Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.17Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing veteran Scotland Yard Chief Inspector Peter Cammon, this vel finds Cammon journeying to the Jurassic Coast to solve a seemingly ordinary domestic crime. At first glance, the perpetrator appears to have murdered his wife before drowning in the English Channel, but Cammon soon learns that his case is merely a sideshow. A broader series of murders has been unfolding along the cliffs, baffling the local police. Realizing that his assignment cant be completed without figuring out the serial killings that threaten the region, the detective travels from London, Dorset, and Devon to the island of Malta, relentlessly following the overlapping threads of the two cases to their shocking climax. The first installment in a series of three, this cliffhanger sets a chilling tone for the British sleuth's forthcoming mysteries.
- Author BiographyDavid Whellams is a writer in criminal law with 30 years of experience, amending the criminal code in such areas as dangerous offenders and terrorism. He lives in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Author(s)David Whellams
- PublisherECW Press,Canada
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePeter Cammon Mystery
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintECW Press,Canada
- Weight844 g
- Width165 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.