All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe book studies the baroque and the postmodern art and architecture of Macao, as an ex-Portuguese colony founded in the sixteenth century. Examining how the 'Baroque' has been used in critical and cultural theory, it uses this to help visitors to Macao understand its complex history, both colonial and Chinese.
- Author BiographyJeremy Tambling is professor of literature at Manchester University, and author of several books, including Madmen and Other Survivors: Reading Lu Xun's Fiction (Hong Kong University Press, 2007), and RE:Verse: Turning Towards Poetry (Longman, 2007).
- Author(s)Louis Lo,Professor Jeremy Tambling
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note125
- Weight454 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.