Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.99+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by megamia7
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrian Freeman, former special forces soldier, Kokoda Track record-breaker and discoverer of the lost battlefield of Kokoda, had a belief that walking the track could have a special benefit for wounded Australian servicemen and the families of those killed in Afghanistan or Iraq. In 2012, he proved his theory right by organising two treks that produced some extraordinary results for those who took part - from the former commando who lost both legs in Afghanistan to the father who lost his son there. Walking Wounded is the inspiring accounts of the men and women on those treks - how walking in the footsteps of those who fought on the track has helped them piece their lives back together. It's also a deep insight into their service, the actions that saw them wounded and the slow process of recovery and rehabilitation that rarely features in our news stories. Written with compassion and true empathy, Walking Wounded is as important as it is moving, and paves the way for the treks with veterans and their families to continue.
- Author(s)Brian Freeman
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMacmillan Australia
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.