All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn this charming little book, Thoreau treats his subject as if it were a walk itself. As he wanders, so do his thoughts. Thoreau walked both for exercise of mind and body and as a way of exploring his inner and outer worlds.
- Author BiographyAmerican author, naturalist, philosopher, and leading transcendentalist Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862) is best known for his book Walden and his essay Civil Disobedience. His lasting contributions to American literature focus on natural history, self-sufficient living, and individuality.
- Author(s)Henry David Thoreau
- PublisherApplewood Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication31/05/1989
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books, U.S.
- Weight59 g
- Width121 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.