All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to 32 walks throughout upland Hungary. Most visitors are unaware of Hungary's secret highland landscape of rolling hills, high karst meadows, vineyards, crags, castles and villages. The volcanic mountains and limestone plateaus stretch in a chain from the Slovakian border to central-west and southern Hungary. The ancient trails of the country are w a network of walking paths with a good system of coloured waymarks. The guide gives a fascinating insight into the history and geography of the country, as well as supplying tips on walking in the countryside, and a list of useful words and phrases.
- Author BiographyTom Chrystal was born in Huntly, north-east Scotland, and began walking in the eastern Grampians of his native Aberdeenshire. He has walked in over 30 mountain and wilderness areas in 15 countries. Beata Dosa was born in Mezkovesd in north-east Hungary and is a freelance interpreter and translator. She has enjoyed walking throughout her life.
- Author(s)Beyta Dysa,Tom Chrystal
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Weight320 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.