Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA shaman can serve as a healer, storyteller, and a keeper of wisdom but most of all, teaches Sandra Ingerman, Shamans radiate a light that uplifts everybody. In our culture, we tend to focus on methods and forget that the greatest way we can offer healing to the world is to become a vessel of love. With Walking in Light, this rewned teacher offers a complete guide for living in a shamanic way empowered by purpose, focus, and a deep connection to the spiritual dimensions. Shamanism remains so relevant because it continues to evolve to meet the needs of the times and culture, teaches Sandra. Here you are invited to participate in the modern evolution of this ancient and powerful form of spirituality, featuring: Foundational practices lucid instruction on the shamanic journey, ceremonies, and other techniques for accessing the hidden realms of spirit Compassionate spirits, allies, and ancestors how to contact and build a relationship with your power animals and spiritual helpers Healing from a shamanic perspective practices that can integrate with and enhance any healing modality Guidance for deepening your connection with the environment and the rhythms of the natural world Ways to cultivate a rich inner landscape that empowers your intentions and actions in every aspect of your life, and much more Walking in Light is a comprehensive resource filled with practical techniques, indigeus wisdom, and invaluable guidance for both new and experienced shamanic practitioners. Most importantly, Sandra Ingerman illuminates the meaning behind the practices revealing our universe as a place where spirit is the ultimate reality, where our intentions shape our world, and where unseen allies support us on every step of our journey.
- Author BiographySandra IngermanSandra Ingerman, MA, is the author of eight books including Soul Retrieval, Medicine for the Earth, How to Heal Toxic Thoughts, and How to Thrive in Changing Times. With Sounds True, she has published the books Shamanic Journeying: A Beginner s Guide and Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation (coauthored with Hank Wesselman) as well as five audio programs, including Shamanic Meditations: Guided Journeys for Insight, Vision, and Healing and Soul Journeys: Music for Shamanic Practice. Sandra teaches workshops internationally on shamanic journeying, healing, and reversing environmental pollution using spiritual methods. She has trained and founded an international alliance of Medicine for the Earth Teachers and shamanic teachers. Sandra is recognized for bridging ancient cross-cultural healing methods into our modern culture addressing the needs of our times. She is devoted to teaching people how we can work together as a global community to bring about positive change for the planet.Sandra is a licensed Marriage and Family therapist and Professional Mental Health Counselor. She is also a board certified expert on traumatic stress as well as certified in acute traumatic stress management. She writes the monthly column The Transmutation News, now translated into 10 languages.
- Author(s)Sandra Ingerman
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.81Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.