Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.95Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionHer earliest memory was of the time when she was a tiny baby, lifted by strong arms to the light in a train compartment. Adrianne's adult life is distracted by daydreams of childhood; of her powerful uncle Eladio; her best childhood friend, Tomas; and more. Looking back, she can see every mistake she ever made. The uncertainty of her true identity draws her into a realm beyond imagination. She can't even trust her own memory w to help her determine which childhood traumas were real and which were the workings of a mind too young to understand. To this day, one question haunts her: if she could have just accepted the life she was so desperate to leave behind, would she be happier today? Now her life is defined by her success as a real-estate developer, an art dealer, and an invative architect with visions of reinventing entire communities that celebrate both function and design simultaneously. She drowns her feelings by constantly achieving the impossible, often falling prey to her own desires-and the cunning schemes of the unpredictable man who invaded her life. When a phone call from Spain sends Adrianne rushing back across the Atlantic, can she dare to hope that the answers that had eluded her throughout her life await?
- Author(s)Eliana Bueche
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.