All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step by step guide to business growth for SMEs through mapping customer journeys. It includes advice on how to make and communicate changes to ensure rapid, sustainable, profitable, business growth. The author has spent 25 years helping businesses large and small improve their customer experience. His advice helped an SME double in size in a year, and a large corporate improve customer retention by 50%.
- Author BiographyNigel Greenwood has 25 years experience of working with large corporates and SMEs to improve customer experience and retention. In that time, he built and managed teams covering sales, marketing, product development, channel development and customer retention. Successes include a 30% increase in sales and a 148m profit impact through improved customer retention, all achieved through using customer journey mapping as a tool to identify issues. Having designed and delivered large and small scale programmes of customer focused improvements in financial services and utilities, he launched his own customer experience consultancy, Simply Customer, in 2014, working with SMEs and corporates to help them understand what their customers want and how to deliver it in order to build better, more profitable businesses. Clients have increased lead to sale conversion by up to 100% and customer retention by up to 80% through Nigel's advice.
- Author(s)MR Nigel Greenwood
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.