All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionWalking guide to La Gomera and El Hierro, in the Canaries, with day walks and long-distance trails including Cami de La Virgen, GR132 around La Gomera and part of GR131 which runs right across the Canary Islands. This is the second book in a comprehensive new five-part series covering all the islands. Routes in Garajonay National Park and from San Sebastien and Valverde. The two smallest of the Canary Islands are less rugged than their volcanic neighbours, offering a wide variety of little-kwn walking terrain from steep-sided barrancos and dramatic cliffs to the gentler slopes inland cloaked in laurasilva and pine forests. The waymarked trails described in this new guide include easy strolls and hands-on scrambles, mountain treks and coastal walks. 45 routes are described over both islands with clear contour mapping, inspirational photography and full practical and background information on both islands.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific walker and writer, with over 40 books to his name, many published by Cicerone. He has contributed to many outdoor publications and appeared on radio and television. Living on the fringes of the English Lake District, Paddy has led guided walking holidays and walked throughout the UK and Europe, as well as in Nepal, Tibet, and the Rocky Mountains. He has also walked extensively throughout the Canaries.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note100 colour photos and over 60 colour maps
- Weight270 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.