All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on stories of monks, rabbis, and soldiers; fairy tales and legends; gentle jokes and Zen sayings; Anthony de Mello awakens us to a practical, direct connection with the divine. His exercises encourage a relinquishing of the ego, an acceptance of people as they are, and a freedom from fear and anxiety. De Mello's words strengthen our faith. Upheld by the divine love all around us we feel that we too are walking on water.
- Author BiographyAnthony DeMello, S.J., was born in Bombay in 1931 and passed away in New York in 1987. He was director of the Pastoral and Formation Center in Lonavla, India. A much sought-after spiritual guide, Jesuit priest and psychotherapist, he became widely known for his books on spirituality. His books have been translated into many languages, and continue to be bestsellers today.
- Author(s)Anthony De Mello
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.