All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionWALKING ON, first in series - Why Attitude, Servitude, and Gratitude Trump Everything Else in Life. Perry's motivating style spearheads his principles of the Living Barometer and Power Phrase - a pathway to reshape your destiny and true purpose. Throughout the book the Living Barometer serves as a Go-to-Guide for facing the stubborn self-will of the soul. It's full of workable exercises, illustrations, and thought provoking principles that reunite its reader to push forward, experience personal growth, while savoring the courage to conquer new victories of triumph and skill. Although the book could be categorized as ather motivational self-help book, the stories and life principles are loaded with ble rich content. You'll read Perry's Power Principles, Gladiators Vs. Spectators, Goals are King, Three E's of Encouragement, Four G's of Greatness, and Forecasting is Your Acceleration Pedal . Walking On is full of Living to Give Nuggets, which is centered on the achievement preserver and principle, Leadership That's Living to Give. In WALKING ON, Perry delivers a powerful roadmap that shares wisdom, deep insight, and proven leadership strategies that will shape the best in yourself or your team. The local buzz is calling the book straightforward, engaging, and incredibly heartfelt. So whether you play sports, sing, work in accounting, human resources, Internet Techlogies (IT) or create advertising - Walking On is a tremendous resource for fostering strong relationships, as well as being the fitting conduit for contributing great achievement within our communities. Perry S. Russo has been inspiring men and women to follow their heartfelt purpose for over a decade. His dynamic career has taken him from PR, Marketing & Sales, as well as successful fundraising for several n-profit organizations. His message believes in the value of people. Whether he is talking to a group from 7 to 700 he provides the valuable strategies that will improve your personal and professional health. A leadership style that will thrive in the future.
- Author BiographyPerry S. Russo's successful career in Sales & Marketing doesn't hold a candle to his success as a public orator and a non-profit organizer. Perry's life experience has crossed many challenges, as well as living through award winning achievements. During his early years volunteering for such worthwhile organizations such as Big Brothers & Big Sisters, and Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA), and Parents For Children he began his calling into public speaking. After serving several years as a branch president volunteer; QDMA hired Perry as their Midwest Regional Director. During those years Perry received various prestigious local and national awards in Leadership, Organizational Development, and Fundraising. Perry's Sales and Marketing exposure within the automotive industry, as well as developing hundreds of traditional and progressive web-based advertising campaigns has earned him the reputation for generating uncompromising results. Clients encompassing hundreds of industries and entrepreneurial opportunities have tapped into new revenue streams, strengthened sales talent, and position themselves to financial solvency. During his tenure at AT&T Advertising Solutions his positive attitude and willingness to aid other colleagues' reach their maximum potential Perry was voted Most Valuable Advertising Consultant amongst his division cohorts. Over the years, Perry has used his influence and notoriety to aid in worthy causes and sponsoring numerous educational programs supporting anti-bullying prevention programs in our public schools. Perry has also logged hundreds of hours in personal appearances promoting Leadership, Motivation, and Organizational Change. Perry's radio broadcasting background includes regular appearances on such programs as Street Talk, as well as Bob Bauer's Camp Two Fires Perry is a symbol of hard work and a winning attitude for All as outlined in his presentation featuring Purposeful Awareness for Success which highlights life's positioning strategy and power phrase. Perry resides in Rochester Hills, Michigan with his wife, son, and two Vizslas, Faith and Buddy, the sock stealer.
- Author(s)Perry Silvio Russo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.