All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionTake a trip down a faery pathway and meet the folk of the Otherworld, the realm of the faeries in this charming and practical guide. Harmonia Saille will take you step by step along the faery pathway, teaching you all about faery culture on the way, and showing you how to connect and communicate with them. She will guide you to find particular points which act as portals to the faery realms of the Otherworld, and introduce you to the faeries of Europe and Scandinavia some of which have migrated to the New World. In contacting faeries you can ask for help in your everyday life, and Harmonia will show you how to do this. There is a further guide on how to attract the faeries to your home and garden. Read about the Faery Caille, Oracle of Wands, a tree oracle which acts as a communication channel between you and the faeries. Harmonia provides a full description of the wand meanings along with how to use and make your own set. This book is suitable for young adults upwards.
- Author BiographyHarmonia Saille is an English writer and researcher with a BA (hons) degree in Imaginative Writing and Literature. A practicing Hedge Witch, she is a lecturer of Modern Pagan Witchcraft and holds workshops on the faeries, runes and other subjects both locally and at international spiritual events. She is a mother and grandmother and lives in the Netherlands. She is the author of The Spiritual Runes, A Guide to Ancestral Wisdom.
- Author(s)Harmonia Saille
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width143 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.