Walking the Talk: Building a Culture for Success by Carolyn Taylor (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.25+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by thenastiest58
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Walking the Talk, Carolyn Taylor provides a ground-breaking guide to all aspects of the crucial discipline of building an effective culture, showing readers how to lead, define, plan, analyse and capitalise on culture to transform themselves and their organisations. Divided into two halves, the first part of the book shows how a company culture is created and sustained (and the implications for company growth); the second half provides a practical step-by-step guide, covering everything you need to kw about planning and implementing a culture programme in your business.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Taylor is CEO of Corporate Vision, an Australian consulting firm specialising in culture and behaviour change. Corporate Vision will promote the book extensively through its database, marketing events and client network both in Australia and overseas. www.corporatevision.com.au.
- Author(s)Carolyn Taylor
- Date of Publication03/03/2005
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight546 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.