All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.68Trending at AU $57.39
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.94Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.07Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $31.13Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of love and struggle in 1876 America about a family nearly penniless traveling west on the Oregon trail in search of a better life like countless thousands of families who went before them. This is a story about the Leland family and how they interact with their fellow travelers and how they deal with and overcome the harsh realities of the Trail. The arguments and violent tempers within their group, the violence they are subjected to by others, and the insecurity they must live with after the massacre of the 7th Cavalry.
- Author(s)Richard D. Smith
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.