All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.41Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.29Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam E. Dunstan's mesmerizing six-volume series, Adventures of a Southern Boyhood, catapults readers into an epic story of discovery, love, tragedy, and endurance. The first volume, Walking with Giants, extends from 1831 to 1939 and describes the turbulent lives of the author's ancestors in Virginia and North Carolina, set against a backdrop churning with massacre, war, slavery, segregation, upheaval, and romance. Writing with wit and candor, the author creates a sumptuous masterpiece and carries readers in surprisingly vel directions.
- Author BiographyA gifted educator and writer, William E. Dunstan serves as a visiting scholar at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His comprehensive professional journey includes achievements as an archivist, historical editor, author, college administrator, public lecturer, and award-winning teacher. He has taught at Brevard College, Carnegie Mellon University, North Carolina State University, and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The Chronicle of Higher Education hailed him as an innovative scholar and writer with a deft hand for crafting appealing literature. His previous publications include The Ancient Near East, Ancient Greece, and Ancient Rome.
- Author(s)William E Dunstan
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.