Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe word of God is t designated to any one group or nationality, but instead is available for all who wish to learn His word and apply it to his or her daily life. Even better, understanding the Bible does t require a degree in theology, but simply an open heart and mind. Uplifting and deeply moving, Walking with God Is a Divine Journey shares ways to develop a closer relationship with God through our life's experiences. Author Lisa Olivares Young explains how, regardless of how your life began or how many mistakes you've made, the promises of God are deeply rooted within us to seek the life He so graciously desires for us. Young uses personal anecdotes and biblical stories to illustrate how God has worked in her life. She also explores the doubts, fears, and perplexities she has endured in various life situations, illustrating how she found comfort and guidance in the Bible and through prayer. Each chapter touches upon a subject often encountered in our walk with God, including learning from your past; overcoming life's challenges; discovering your purpose; taking the road less traveled. Part memoir and part Bible study, Walking with God Is a Divine Journey will help you develop your faith, understand God's love and guidance, and listen to His correction, all by reading and applying His word.
- Author(s)Lisa Olivares Young
- Date of Publication25/04/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.