All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a series of stories of what it looks like to walk with God, over the course of about a year. So begins a remarkable narrative of one man's journey learning to hear the voice of God. The details are intimate and personal. The invitation is for us all. What if we could hear from God . . . often? What difference would it make? We have a lot to sort through on any given day. A whole lot to navigate over the course of a week or a month. Am I in the right place? The right relationships? How am I going to come up with eugh money to do the things I want to do? And what about love--is this the one? Will it last? What is causing all those fears I keep pushing down inside? Why can't I overcome those habits that look more and more like addictions? Am I at the right church? Should I even go to church? What is God doing in my life? All day long we are making choices. It adds up to an ermous amount of decisions in a lifetime. How do we kw what to do? We have two options. We can trudge through on our own, doing our best to figure it all out. Or, we can walk with God. As in, learn to hear his voice. Really. We can live life with God. He offers to speak to us and guide us. Every day. It is an incredible offer. To accept that offer is to enter into an adventure filled with joy and risk, transformation and breakthrough. And more clarity than we ever thought possible.
- Author BiographyJohn Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in God's love, and learning to live in God's kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)John Eldredge
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Books an imprint of Thomas Nelson Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width135 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.