All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description<b>From the<i> New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>The Songs of Jesus </i>Timothy Keller comes the definitive Christian book on why bad things happen and how we should respond to them.</b> The question of why God would allow pain and suffering in the world has vexed believers and nbelievers for millennia. Timothy Keller, whose books have sold millions of copies to both religious and secular readers, takes on this enduring issue and shows that there is meaning and reason behind our pain and suffering, making a forceful and ground-breaking case that this essential part of the human experience can be overcome only by understanding our relationship with God. As the pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Manhattan, Timothy Keller is kwn for his unique insights into religion and culture. Keller's series of books has guided countless readers in their spiritual journeys. <i>Walking with God through Pain and Suffering</i> uses biblical wisdom and personal stories of overcoming adversity to bring a much-needed, fresh viewpoint to this important issue.
- Author Biography<b>TIMOTHY KELLER </b>was born and raised in Pennsylvania and educated at Bucknell University, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, and Westminster Theological Seminary. He was first a pastor in Hopewell, Virginia. In 1989 he started Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City with his wife, Kathy, and their three sons. Today, Redeemer has more than five thousand regular Sunday attendees and has helped to start nearly two hundred churches around the world. Also the author of <i>Every Good Endeavor</i>, <i>The Meaning of Marriage</i>, <i>Jesus the King</i>, <i>Generous Justice</i>, <i>Counterfeit Gods</i>, <i>The Prodigal God</i>, <i>The Reason for God</i>, and the Encounters with Jesus eSeries, Timothy Keller lives in New York City with his family.
- Author(s)Timothy Keller
- PublisherPenguin Books
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin Books
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.