All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about a journey of faith, about a believer in God - one who dared to believe and trust - a story that will challenge your perspective about how to view personal struggles. The reader will witness a life that has lived in the reality of difficulty only to realize that God is for us and in us, doing a work that is truly a Divine masterpiece. Although the focus of this book is on God in the center of a life lived, the author relates practical insights gained from early childhood health issues, through a lifetime of physical difficulties, to how to deal with personal loss, such as the death of a child. Scripture is clear that the human condition includes a few days and full of trouble - every individual faces hardship and the bitter testing of a personal nature from the pangs of birth to the anguish of death. Added to these physical realities are the struggles of faith. It's t about how we feel about the struggle; it is about what God is doing in us through each step of the way.
- Author(s)Bill Christian,Kay Christian
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.